Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The summer just keeps rolling on....



So far school had kept me pretty busy. I have a sleep problem again, not sleeping til between 2 and 4 am. On week days I wake up around 10 or 11, sometimes I wake up before that but fall back asleep. Lately it has been extremely hot, not liking that. I'll take winter over summer thank you very much.


The other day I went with friends to the beach to celebrate one of our other friends birthday. It was really fun, took my mind off of things. Took some great pictures, made memories that will last.





In a way I want it to be fall already. But at the same time I want to enjoy summer, minus the heat. Looking forward to October, hopefully it will be good. For now I just have to sit back, relax, practice, and look for a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment