
Its been four days since the boyfriend left for Switzerland. The night he left was really hard, then day after was a little rough. Friday was in between, yesterday was less hard. Today, has been ok, maybe its because i got to chat with him for more time then i had in the past few days. I'm hoping each day gets easier. I have a feeling there will be days when its not easy but all i can do for now is taking it one day at a time.

Friends have told me that i need to keep busy while he is gone, to not just stay home and do nothing. Friday I didn't go out. But Saturday night I did. I went to see a concert in cypress, then after a few of my friends who also attended the concert decided to "steal" me and take me out. We went and got some food and drinks then went back to my friends dorm room. We sat, ate and chilled for awhile. Then we took a drive down to the beach. It was around 1am, we were kind of surprised how many people were also there. We parked and walked a few feet to the sand. The moon was out and the stars were shinning. We took some pictures, sat down and just enjoyed the atmosphere. The sounds of the waves crashing was soothing. It was nice to just sit there with my close friends and enjoy the summer night. But at the same time I wished my boyfriend was there with me. We stayed there for a little bit then decided it was time to go home. Over all the night was one to remember


Tomorrow starts week 2 of SIMA. I dropped my math class that I was going to take. I think I will just take it in the fall. But doing SIMA (summer instrumental music academy) will hopefully improve my playing, it will atleast keep my daily playing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment