Update on life....
School: is going well I suppose. Open house is Tuesday and Wednesday next week and I'll be playing with wind symphony. Then on the 21st we (wind symphony) are performing/competing in Fresno and then staying the night in San Fran. I've had 2 lessons so far. I already got my jury solo piece. I'm playing Flor Peeters Sonata. Its kinda coming along...slowly....
Family: My mom had her knee surgery on Tuesday. She is doing good for the most part. Her knee hurts her at times. My Aunts' husband passed away last week so the burial is tomorrow and the memorial service is Saturday. My grandparents came in last night. They stopped at our house first on their way to my aunts house from lax. I love them. I had forgotten how funny my Papa is. He was making me laugh every other minuet. I'm was so happy to see them even though they are here for an unfortunate reason. I wish they lived closer, they moved to south Texas when i was 2years old.
Friends: I feel like I am losing a friend or two. I don't know whats going on but I don't want to lose them. I hope everything will work out and we will start talking and spending time together again.
Other: so my laptop was giving me problems last week. I called dell and spent almost an hour with them trying to figure out what was wrong with it. It ended up being that my battery was dead and i need to get a new one. They told me the battery life is about a year and mine was 3years old almost. And while i was on the phone with the guy i told him about my broken G key so they sent me a new keyboard for free since my warranty covered that. They said it would take about 2 days so i didn't think it would come for a couple days, it was there the next day. My parents ended up ordering me a battery from amazon instead of from dell, it came yesterday it everything is working just fine.
Well that's about it for right now. I just wanted to write a small update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment