Thursday, March 19, 2009

Random

So I feel like writing a new blog post but I'm not really sure what to write about.....so here goes random stuff...
Today I went to my classes and had my lesson, which didn't go so well but it was expected because I honestly don't feel like I'm getting anywhere really with my solo piece. But i need to fire it up and work more and harder. After I was done with my classes for the day I went over to my besties' house and which from there we went and got boba in Glendora, which there aren't really any boba places in. there are a ton of places around my house but none near school. So we chatted for awhile since we hadn't seen each other in probably a month or so. It was nice spending time with her, I missed her. And seeing her little dog is always fun cause she runs around for like five minutes then finally calms down. She probably could have fit in my purse.
This weekend I'm going with wind symphony to a festival in Fresno and then we are spending the night in San Fran. We leave Saturday morning and come home Sunday night. I hope its fun and that we play well. It should be an interesting experience. I love going up north so I'm excited to be going. There just something about being in NorCal that i like, I'm not sure if i would want to live there but i love visiting.
Ok well I'm not really sure what else to write so I'll write more another time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment