Hold my hand and never let go.
I want to be better for you
I don't want to fight and argue
I just want you to hold my hand
I want to feel you near
Never go away stay close cause I fear I'll lose you
Lose you to her, the one you loved,
Its not me and it never was .
I want it to me be, that girl you want, the girl you loved,
whose hand you hold.
The one you call your baby, your love,
The girl you never let go of.
I want to be better.
I want to be told "I love you my baby please never let go"
So save me a spot in your heart, I promise I'll try to get better.
but for now will you please just hold my hand, stand by me and be my man....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment