But I think I may start using it again.
One of my friends started a blog about becoming a Mrs. and the whole journey. Its a super cute blog. It makes me want to get married. And looking at her pinterest page make me want to get married even more. All the cute ideas makes me want to plan a wedding.
This blog has a lot of old memories. Some which I'm not sure if I want to go back and read or look at.
So maybe just leaving those behind. Just post new stuff. Not look back. Not worry about what was written then. That seems like the best.
Since I have this blog, I sort of feel that I should use it to some extent.
It has been left in the shadows, in the dark, lonely and bored.
maybe its time to change that.
let's see how this goes.
(not sure if anyone will even read this....haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment