I feel like writing. But I'm not really sure what about. There's some stuff going on in my head. There are things I wish I could say to some people. But I just can't for some reason.
I used to you songs as a way to tell someone how I was feeling. Like I was mad at someone I would tell them to listen to it, or I would post it as a status or on my AIM ( I forget what the place is called where I would post it since I don't use my AIM anymore). I occasionally will do that now. I've instagram-ed a few screen shots of songs I'll be listening to. Sometimes they have more meaning, sometimes I they don't. Sometimes I just like the song.
Sometimes I wish I went after what I wanted more. That I'd step up and go after things. That I wouldn't just let it go or drift off. That I would tell a guy how I felt, how I truly felt, instead of just letting them off the hook for things, or never telling them I am interested I them.
I not alway open with my feelings. I hold things in. I shut down at times. It's not a good thing. But it's a work in progress.
You live a way for so long. Things can't just change over night. They don't. It doesn't work that way.
And you cant force someone to change who they are. How they are. That person has to want to change. And they have to do it themselves.
You can't make some else's mistakes. They need to make their own. It's the only way they can truly learn.
I have so much to grow. So much to learn. So many decisions to make.
A full life infront of me, if God grants me that. Tomorrow isn't promised.
My senior year in high school was a bit rough. And I came up with this saying I used to have it on my wall but I too it down because it just became another poster that was on my wall. The meaning wasn't full taken in. Here is the saying/quote: "Be thankful for what you have today and now, because you never know what tomorrow may bring or take away".
I think I need to remind myself of this more often. I mean it's there in the back of my mind but I don't really put a lot of thought into it. I need to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment