Jump on the band wagon and have some fun.
I've been thinking about making a Tumblr account for multiple reason:
I like blogging, no one really uses blogger anymore(at least not the people who are following me or that i follow) , I have friends who use and update their tumblrs, I've been told tumblr has more "choices" than blogger.
I'm not sure if i want to switch over. I feel that i have written some good blogs on here. Im not sure i would delete this, i may still keep it up it i do start another account.
I want to reach more people. Maybe someone will read something i write and be inspired or maybe it will help them. I want people to be able to relate and connect with my posts. I want to help and be helped. I want to love and be loved.
Jumping on the band wagon isnt always the best thing to do. In a few more months will there be another site that becomes popular and that everyone starts making accounts on? Im sure there will be. So how do I know if making a different one is the right choice to make?
To some this may seem like an easy choice. But I don't want to just make another blog just because everyone else has one. I want my blog to make a difference. Yes it is just a blog, just typing on a screen, but books are just words on paper and they make differences, music is just notes on a page but it makes a difference. Maybe I could help someone, maybe I could do good, maybe I can make a difference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment