Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Before I start my homework for the night.....

I've been meaning to blog lately but haven't.
I'm trying to stay focused and do what I need to do. I'm trying to work hard and be the best I can.
There are moments when life gets hard and I don't think I can do it. A few weeks ago it got pretty hard and I didn't think I could do it, school and music, I was stressing to the max. But friends helped me get through it.
Part of me left again. Part of my heart left. Missing someone who is far away is hard, especially when you have work to get done and all you want to do is talk or see that person. But I must say I have some pretty amazing friends who have been there for me and have helped, me hugging me as I cried or listening to me as I talk, they have been there for me.
No one said this would be easy, but I didn't think it would be this hard at times....

Current play list of songs i enjoy:
Sleeping to Dream - Jason Mraz
I Need You - Charlie Chang
Come Back to Bed - John Mayer
Photographs and Memories - Jason Reeves
Fallin' For You - Colbie Caillat
Old Fashioned Letters - Jason Reeves
Come On Get Higher - Matt Nathanson
Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra
Come Fly With Me - Frank Sinatra
Long Distance - Brandy
Cry - Kelly Clarkson
Unlocked - Jesse Ruben
Breakin' At The Cracks - Colbie Caillat
I Never Told You - Colbie Cailat
Forever - Rascal Flatts
I Won't - Colbie Caillat
Waltz for You - Charlie Chang
Comfortable - John Mayer
You & I Both - Jason Mraz
Haven't Met You Yet- Michael Buble
Beautiful - Sara Lindsay
I Just Want You - AJ Rafael
Tired and Uninspired - My American Heart
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
Happy - Leona Lewis
Sea Breeze - Tyrone Wells
Not Myself - John Mayer
One for My Baby(And One More for the Road) - Frank Sinatra
I Never Told You - Colbie Caillat
Corner Pocket -Count Basie & His Orchestra
Fun Time - Count Basie & His Orchestra
Luck Be A Lady - Frank Sinatra

No comments:

Post a Comment