Looking back at my post titled "Hold My Hand", part of my is still wanting to be "that girl". Still wanting to be loved, to have her hand held. Yes I am "yours" now and I wasn't at the time of writing that. My hand was held but the words have not been spoken. I cant ask for a love song, or a poem. I cant ask for someone to love me. Its not right, its not fair. It may take time, and maybe someday we'll get there. But for now please keep holding my hand from thousands of miles away.
Once again its late and im blogging. Why you may ask....I don't really have a good answer. I sit in my room with little light, typing away, listening to Jason Mraz. Part of me is starting to wonder why I even bother to write on this blog. But I know certain people may look at it, the ones facebook who ask for the address, so here is my shout out to you all, hello my lovely friends I hope you are having a wonderful evening. Part of me hopes that you are reading this, if you take time to come and see what I have to say. I don't ask because, well I don't want you to feel forced to look, thus i just hope that you look.
I'm not really sure what else to add to this blog. Even though I have many thoughts running through my mind I find it a little difficult to write them down. And if they will make any sense is another question. Like my last post and this one will probably be the same, some of what I write might not make sense to some, they may just be random thoughts typed out.
Sometimes when I have something to say, I open the notepad program on my laptop and try to type the thoughts down, sometimes I try to make them into some sort of poetry, doesn't always work, there are times i save it and time I just click the X button and the window is gone and so is what I had typed. Maybe some day soon I'll post some of the ones that got saved.
Until then, goodnight, or depending on what time you read this, good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment