Friday, June 19, 2009

And so the summer begins...

So the official start of Summer isn't until Sunday but it's summer vacation already.
Summer school starts on Monday. I'm taking one class, it goes from 8-11:30am four days of the week. I plan to spend the rest my days doing homework, practicing tons, and spending time with my boyfriend until he leaves. And maybe I'll find a job.
My summers usually ends up consisting of lazy days sleeping in and staying up extremely late. Summer time is when my sleeping habits change, and I usually develop sleep problems. After a week or so of staying up late it becomes a habit and I'm stuck doing it for the rest of the summer. Maybe this summer I will be able to break that habit, even though it has already started kind of.
These past few nights I haven't been able to sleep well. I end up falling asleep some time after 2am.
Like right now I can't sleep, thus why I am writing this post. I may have too much on my mind and that may be the reason for not being able to sleep.
The other night I found out my boyfriend got a gig in Switzerland. I am extremely happy for him, I know it is a great opportunity for him, a change of a life time. But of course part of me is saddened by this, not having him here is going to be hard. He leaves in about a month and will be gone for a year. He tells me to be happy and not sad but its hard. Not knowing what is going to happen and what will become of us is scary. I guess all i can do is wait and see what happens, what to see how strong we are and what the future holds for us.
For now I guess I just need to focus the time we have currently and spend as much time as I can with him while he is here.

The summer is just beginning. Hopefully it will be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment